Guidelines for Entering Luster Hair Lounge
● When you arrive, please text (512) 877-5857 and stay in your car. When your stylist is ready for you, we will call/text you to come inside.
● No children/friends/family of guests are allowed inside the salon unless they have an appointment.
● To enter the salon, all employees and guests with reservations must be wearing a mask that loops behind the ears. We work miracles but can't cut that hair with tie masks, y'all! ;)
● Masks must be worn during the entire reservation by both the guest and employee.
● After being checked in for your reservation, all guests will be asked to wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizer.
● You must maintain social distancing at all times. Spacing should be at least 6 feet away from everyone unless you are with your stylist.
● If you are sick or have been around someone that has been ill, please reschedule your appointment.
● If you would like to take some products home with you ask for our assistance. We will pull it from the shelf for you and wrap it. The guests will not be allowed to take the products from the shelf themselves.
● We are requiring a credit card to be on file to schedule your appointment. This method will encourage less contact with the front desk associates. While making your appointment we will enter your CC into our Vagaro system (an encrypted database that ensures the safety of your card). As always, your card will not be charged unless you cancel within 24 hours notice OR we deem that you were not abiding by the new procedures bulleted above.
● We are providing extra sanitation measures on our end including but not limited to barbicide certificates, cleaning after every guest and observing state guidelines by disinfecting all surfaces and implements including laundering all capes, towels, and linens. We have also removed non-essential items.
● As we work through this opening as well as any further mandated policies implemented by government and state officials, our hours/guidelines are subject to change.